COVID 19 Safety Notice
The Yeats Country Hotel is following the most up to date Government, HSE & IHF guidelines in relation Covid-19 for the safe reopening and operation of hotel services, therefore we will be making some changes to the way we operate.
These changes will ensure a safe stay for you the guest while still enjoying your holiday at the Yeats Country Hotel.
Check-in time from 4pm and Check-out time is 12 noon.
· Additional Safety Signage will be clearly displayed throughout the hotel with guidelines directing and information guests of safety measures.
· Hotel Bedroom Key will be provided on Check-in. It will be sanitized. Keys should be returned on departure and dropped in our key drop box provided at Reception.
· Contactless payments: guests will be encouraged to pay via contactless payments. Receipts will be emailed where possible.
· Additional hand sanitising dispensers will be visible for use throughout the hotel.
· Additional cleaning and sanitising measure will be implemented in all bedrooms and public areas with particular attention to high use areas and high contact surfaces.
· All staff will under go Covid-19 Safety Induction Training prior to returning to work.
· PPE – Personal Protective Equipment will be available for Staff who work with the two-meter distance and in order to provide additional sanitising. All staff will be trained in correct use of PPE.
We have made lots of changes and in implementing the Safety guideline we would ask that all guests help by:
- Dinner times should be booked prior to arrival . You will receive Prearrival email with directions for prebooking. Kids club bookable on arrival.
- Leisure Club no longer required pre booking.
- Use sanitising stations and wash hands regularly
- Observe physical distancing with other guests and staff
- Parents must supervise and remain present with children at all times
- Use contactless card for all payments where possible, presenting a credit card for payment on arrival. It may be necessary to pre-charge cards the morning of arrival. (This is to reduce the amount of time guests spend queueing on arrival
- Settle your account the night before you depart
- And if you feel ill prior to arrival please do not travel to the Yeats Country Hotel.
Our Promise and Commitment to Guests & Staff.
The welfare of our Guests and Staff are to the fore of all our planning. We will continue to work in line with the strictest Guideline as issued by Government, HSE & IHF to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay at the Yeats Country Hotel. These Guideline may be altered in order to comply with future recommendations. This may involve the scale up or down of service offerings.
Please find details of our cancellation policy here.
The Management & Staff of the Yeats Country Hotel look forward to welcoming you to the Yeats Country Hotel.
Yours in hospitality,