Covid-19 Guest Care & Safety Promise
The Yeats Country Hotel is following the most up to date Government, HSE & IHF guidelines in relation Covid-19 for the safe reopening and operation of hotel services, therefore we will be making some changes to the way we operate.
These changes will ensure a safe stay for you the guest while still enjoying your holiday at the Yeats Country Hotel.
· Additional Safety Signage will be clearly displayed throughout the hotel with guidelines directing and information guests of safety measures.
· Hotel Bedroom Key will be provided on Check-in. It will be sanitized. Keys should be returned on departure and dropped in our key drop box provided at Reception.
· Contactless payments: guests will be encouraged to pay via contactless payments. Receipts will be emailed where possible.
· Physical distancing: a two-meter rule applies when moving throughout the hotel. Bar, Restaurant and Lounge furniture will be rearranged to take this into consideration. Physical distancing does not apply to members of the same household.
· Additional hand sanitising dispensers will be visible for use throughout the hotel.
· Additional cleaning and sanitising measure will be implemented in all bedrooms and public areas with particular attention to high use areas and high contact surfaces.
· Our bars and restaurant will operate with reduced seating capacity. This is to allow for two-meter table distancing. All Menus will be single use, all tables and condiments will be sanitised after each use. Breakfast capacity will be significantly reduced per sitting and booking system for breakfast and dinner will be in place.
· All staff will under go Covid-19 Safety Induction Training prior to returning to work.
· PPE – Personal Protective Equipment will be available for Staff who work with the two-meter distance and in order to provide additional sanitising. All staff will be trained in correct use of PPE.
We have made lots of changes and in implementing the Safety guideline we would ask that all guests help by:
o Booking breakfast, dinner, kids club and pool time prior to arrival
o Use sanitising stations and wash hands regularly
o Observe physical distancing with other guests and staff
o Parents must supervise and remain present with children at all times
o Use contactless card for all payments where possible, presenting a credit card for payment on arrival. It may be necessary to pre-charge cards the morning of arrival. (This is to reduce the amount of time guests spend queueing on arrival)
o Settle your account the night before you depart
o And if you feel ill prior to arrival please do not travel to the Yeats Country Hotel.
Unfortunately, failure to co-operate will leave us with no other option but to ask you to vacate the premises in the interests of public health. Please understand that this for YOUR safety as much as our staff and other guests and to ensure that everyone has a safe and pleasant experience with us at Yeats Country Hotel.
Our Promise and Commitment to Guests & Staff.
The welfare of our Guests and Staff are to the fore of all our planning. We will continue to work in line with the strictest Guideline as issued by Government, HSE & IHF to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay at the Yeats Country Hotel. These Guideline may be altered in order to comply with future recommendations. This may involve the scale up or down of service offerings.
Our Reservations Department will reopen from 10 am to 6pm daily until the 29th June when we return to normal working hours.
The Management & Staff of the Yeats Country Hotel look forward to welcoming you back when you are ready to travel.
Yours in hospitality,