Re-opening 29th June 2020
The warmest of welcomes await you at the Yeats Country Hotel.
We hope you are all well. It has been a difficult time for all of us over the last few months, however the fabulous weather we had here in Rosses Point has made it a little easier for us. It has given us the opportunity to appreciate the stunning beauty we have here, right on our doorstep.
We would like to thank you for playing your part in the continued recovery from Covid-19. It is due to this community effort that we find ourselves reopening earlier than was expected. Closing in March was a difficult decision for us, but it was the right decision to make for our staff and for you. We know that through this time many things have changed, but the warm welcome at the Yeats Country is as warm as ever, and we look forward to welcoming back our many disappointed guests who stayed home and had their holidays cancelled at the Yeats Country, those who had booked to travel overseas and will now staycate and those who have continued to work through this pandemic and now need a much deserved break. It is with great excitement and will meticulous planning and attention to detail that we reopen on the 29th of June.
This reopening date will be subject to official guidance from Government & HSE & IHF. A new Covid-19 guest care and safety statement has been created to give you confidence around physical distancing and hygiene and will be implemented by our management and staff to the highest level to give you peace of mind and confidence booking your next stay.
We will continue to keep you updated going forward with proposed timelines for the reintroduction of our various services and to what level. We will be operating under reduced capacity in certain areas including at mealtimes, leisure club (swimming pool) and kids club in order to facilitate physical distancing. Eros Spa and our Yeats Country Gym will reopen in 2 weeks.
IMPORTANT PRE-ARRIVAL INFORMATION REQUIRED PRIOR TO CHECK-IN
Thank you for choosing to have your Summer Holiday here with us at the Yeats Country Hotel. We will do all we can to ensure you have an enjoyable stay. We will follow Government and HSE Guidelines at all times.
Here is some necessary information to ensure your arrival and check in at the hotel runs smoothly with as little contact as possible. By facilitating this process, we will cut down on paperwork on arrival and let you start enjoying your well-deserved break as soon as possible.
· New Complete self-declaration form required for ALL Guests
Prior to arrival at the hotel please complete and email back the self-declaration health form which will be emailed to you a few days prior to arrival. It should be returned prior to arrival at the hotel, if it is not possible to return it please bring it with you. If you arrive to the hotel without the form, please request one at reception prior to your check-in and present it when it completed when you are ready to check-in.
· Pre-Book Meals
In order to efficiently manage mealtimes safely. Please pre-book your mealtimes (Breakfast & Evening Meal) prior to arrival.
· Pre-Book Services
You will be required to pre-book our leisure club (swimming pool) and kids club prior to arrival. We will be operating with reduced capacity, in order to comply with physical distancing. We will do our best to manage this in a fair manner so we can accommodate as many as possible.
Please cancel any pre-booked services or meals if you are unable to avail of them or your plans change.
We have made some changes to the way we operate; these changes will ensure a safe stay for you the guest while still enjoying your holiday at the Yeats Country Hotel.
- Additional Safety Signage will be clearly displayed throughout the hotel with guidelines directing and information guests of safety measures.
- Hotel Bedroom Key will be provided on Check-in. Guests are encouraged to keep their key for the duration of their stay. Keys should be returned on departure and dropped in our key drop box provided at Reception. Keys are all sterilized before the giving to the next guest.
- Contactless payments: guests will be encouraged to pay via contactless payments. Receipts will be emailed where possible.
- Additional hand sanitising dispensers will be visible for use throughout the hotel.
- Physical distancing does not apply to members of the same household. Bar, Restaurant and Lounge furniture will be rearranged to take this into consideration. Physical distancing: a one-meter rule applies when moving throughout the hotel.
- Additional cleaning and sanitising measure will be implemented in all bedrooms and public areas with attention to high use areas and high contact surfaces.
- Our bars and restaurant will operate with reduced seating capacity. This is to allow for one-meter table distancing. All Menus will be single use, all tables and condiments will be sanitised after each use. Menu options will be streamlined to ensure efficiency. Menus options may be reduced to improve efficiency.
- Bookings must be made for the restaurant and the bar. The table will only be able to be held for 10 minutes unless you contact us and let us know you are running late. Alcohol will be served with food, minimum food order should to at least €9. Where there is a demand for tables there will be a 105-minute window allocated for your meal. Alcohol cannot be served on its own. Room service will be available outside meal times. This is subject to change and further relaxing of restrictions under Government Guidance.
- Kids should be supervised AT ALL times please.
- As a courtesy to guests we kindly ask all guests to follow physical distancing recommendations of one meter. For the safety of all guests and staff anybody who does not follow the recommendations will be asked to vacate the property and accommodations will be automatically charged.
- The spa and gym will not reopen until we implement additional recommendations to ensure safe opening. The swimming pool will be operating on a booking system ONLY. There will be no walk-ins available.
- The kids club will be operating on a booking system only. It will be reduced capacity of 15 max children with 2 (2hour) groups each evening. 5.15 pm – 7.15 pm and from 7.30 pm – 9.30 pm. Essential cleaning and sanitizing will be required between groups. Unfortunately due to safety concerns the club will cater for children 7+ Only. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. The safety of your childen is our main concern.
- Yeats Country Club Gym and Eros Spa will open in early July. Date to be confirmed.
- If you do not want your bedroom serviced throughout your stay, please ensure you use the do not disturb signs on the door.
- All staff will undergo Covid-19 Safety Induction Training prior to returning to work.
- PPE – Personal Protective Equipment will be available for Staff who work within the two-meter distance and to provide additional sanitising. All staff will be trained in correct use of PPE.
Yours in hospitality,
Fiona, Brian & All the Team
KEEP UP TO DATE WILL ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS - SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER