Enjoy a fantastic week with our wonderful Instructor Amy McGovern. The Yeats Country Hotel is ideally located overlooking Sligo Bay, Coney Island and the Wild Atlantic, and in the shadows of Benbulben and Knocknarea where better to discover your artistic flare and find inspiration. Join us as a group or come and meet new friends and pick up some new tips along the way. This fabulous break offers instruction and advice, one on one guidance, sharing of ideas, demonstrations and an opportunity to explore different media.
Our holidays include:
- Five nights accommodation with full Irish breakfast and dinner each evening
- Tea or Coffee and Biscuits on arrival and during your painting sessions
- Four, Three hour Painting Classes
- Music and Dancing and Evening Entertainment
- Complimentary use of our Leisure Club and special rate at Eros Luxury Spa
- Complimentary Local tours (minimum numbers apply)
Classes take place in the afternoon with your evening free to enjoy your evening meal in the beautiful Elsinore Restaurant and dancing the night way in Candles bar.
Join us as a group or come and meet new friends and pick up some new tips along the way.
September 2017 Prize Winners
1st prize - James Harpur, Coolock Library Art Group, Dublin 5
2nd prize - Fintan Clarke, Wicklow
3rd prize - Ned Loughman, Coolock, Library Art Group, Dublin 5