Our Personal Wedding Consultant will be on hand to help you achieve your dreams for your big day
What if I want a Civil/Humanist Ceremony?
We offer a Complimentary Ceremony Room if required
Is there a Welcome Reception on arrival to the hotel?
On arrival to the hotel you will be greeted by our management team who have rolled out the red carpet for your arrival and offered a welcome reception of Tea/Coffee/Biscuits and Sparkling Champagne Cocktail.
How do I choose our menu ?
We offer a Tasting Dinner prior to the Big Day, with complimentary accommodation, so you can decide what
- Wedding Breakfast, 5 course meal chosen from the menu attached (we will do our upmost to meet any specialist, religious or cultural requirements)
How are the tables dressed ?
- Personalised Wedding Menu’s and Table Plan
- Dressed Tables with White Table Cloths and Chair Covers with Gold Sashes
What Floral Arrangements are standard?
Floral Arrangement for Top Table, Tall Vase with Lilies for tables, this can be changed to your personal preference at an additional cost
Is there a Sound System in the Reception Suite that we can play our personally selected music during the meal?
We have a microphone and PA system available where you can give us our own background Music if you prefer, setting the perfect ambience
- 2 Complimentary bedrooms for both sets of parents for the night of the wedding
- Special Accommodation rate for guests
Is there parking at the hotel?
Ample complimentary Parking available to all guests
Is there somewhere for Wedding Photographs to be taken?
Our location with its Magnificent Scenery lends itself to some amazing opportunities your photography
What are the Bar Opening Times?
Open until 1.30am
What is the capacity of the Function Room?
We cater for 100 to 150 guests on our packages, more intimate weddings are welcomed
We have a children attending our Wedding, what can you offer?
- Complimentary Children’s Club during the Wedding Breakfast on request, where the children can dine from a special menu in the kids club
Preparing for the Big Day, do you offer anything at the Leisure Club?
- Use or our Award Winning Leisure Centre for both the Bride and Groom for 3 months leading up to the big day
Can you offer us anything at any of your sister hotels for the honeymoon?
- Reduced rate at the Dublin Skylon Hotel, the night before you fly out on your honeymoon (subject to availability)